What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Spiret

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am an IT professional who has been supporting Windows platforms since they were invented. I have always enjoyed working on Apple products and finally got my first Apple product with the original iPhone. I have upgraded a couple times and now have an iPhone 4.

This year I bought a MacBook Pro to replace my Sony Vaio and have spent the last 6 months learning all about it.

Last week I bought the low end iPad and have been learning what it is capable of. Since I use my Laptop for both work and home I am also looking into abilities of the iPad in the business arena.

I have a MobileMe account and use the integration on all my Apple devices.

I look forward to watching this site for information and help as I move forward in my experimenting and learning. :)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm very similar: fell in love with the iPhone and therefore knew I HAD to have an iPad. Finally added a Mac to the chain to develop apps and just play with.

Most reactions

Latest posts