1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by jsemroc, Nov 24, 2010.

1. jsemroc

jsemroc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone.

New to the forum and contemplating the purchase of an Apple refurbished iPad 3G... just need to decide on the memory I'll require. I'm not a big 'gamer' so I'll most likely be watching movies (both stored locallaly as well as streamed (ZumoCast & AirVideo) as well as storing a bit of my music & audiobook collection.

Jeff
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Hello Jeff, Welcome to the Forum

I hope you spend some time here looking at other member's experience with their iPads. There have been a lot of threads that ponder this classic question. The best advice I suppose is to get the biggest size you can afford. You can only make this decision once.
  3. wnaylor

wnaylor iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would support MattIM view in getting the 64GB. You can't upgrade if you need more memory so spend the extra money.