1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Greetings from Wales UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by walshie, Jun 23, 2010.

1. walshie

walshie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys and gals,
    Just ordered my 64gb wi fi & 3g ipad which will be delivered early July :)

I do have a couple of app related Qs but will post in the appropriate forum.

Cheers Walshie
  2. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Welcome on board. You'll love it.

Have a four hour drive to Cardiff tomorrow and the iPad goes too. Fired up google maps, put the postcode in and checked my destination in street view. When I stop en route I can check my email and read the headlines. While it's no good for video encoding it does everything else with grace and speed.

I even gave my Vaio away last week, just never turned it on since I got the iPad......well it was bloody heavy to lug around and by the end of the day I had a noticeable list to one side.
  3. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)