What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the East Bay

Who thinks Meg blew it with the maid fiasco?

• Her smack down of her maid shows her toughness. That's what California needs in a leader.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let the maid cast the deciding vote.

• The maid was here illegally...she deserves what she gets!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brevardier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.studioal.com
:ipad-case:Well, I'm happy to join this forum, populated as it is by the best and brightest of the iPad legions. Not too sure if history will look back and smile upon this momentous embarkment, or spit and curse my name and the day I joined. Let's just see how it progresses. I welcome any and all advice you may have for naïve. I must draw the line, however, on any hazing rituals involving paddles and farm animals. Other than that...hit me with your best shots!

OP
B

Brevardier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.studioal.com
A voice from the East Bay

:ipad-case:Well, I'm happy to join this forum, populated as it is by the best and brightest of the iPad legions. Not too sure if history will look back and smile upon this momentous embarkment, or spit and curse my name and the day I joined. Let's just see how it progresses. I welcome any and all advice you may have for naïve. I must draw the line, however, on any hazing rituals involving paddles and farm animals. Other than that...hit me with your best shots!

"there are no problems. Only undiscovered solutions."

OP
B

Brevardier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.studioal.com

"there are no problems. Only undiscovered solutions."

Anyone from the Blue Ridge mountains, like me?:)

Most reactions

Latest posts