What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Sweden!

Perper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Been visiting this forum for a while now. Finally I bought an ipad 16gb wifi a couple of days ago and I'm loving it! Chose the cheapest one in vase the iPad 2 is to epic to resist :) I'm a pc user and will probably be so for a long time. But when it comes to handheld devices Apple truly crushes it's competition! My HTC hero suddenly seems incredibly dull...

Bought a Moshi Concerti case and it really is a great case! Great protection and functionality!

See you around!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Perper,
Welcome to the site, you have come to the right place to get some great information for a fantastic little tool! You will find a lot of nice folks and great advice here. Hey, my grandparents came to America from Sweden! Would love to visit there someday!

Welcome again,
Chiky

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well hello to you too HiLandR.. I know you have already been around the site some so you know what great info and people are here as I saw some of your posts.
Welcome!

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts