What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Land O Lakes, FL!

LeeB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered 4 of the 64 gig 3G iPads today. I feel like I'm WAY out of my league, and I'm looking to you guys to help keep me from looking too stupid.

Why 4? Well, I work for a company that's getting ready to spend a lot of time in Haiti. One of 'em is for my Fearless Leader, one is for Fearless Leader's 10 year old daughter (there ARE certain privileges, after all :)), one is for the GM of our division in Puerto Rico, and I get the last one. After all, I have to learn all about it and teach the others. We're hoping that the iPad will fill in the blanks of not having computers until we can get "officially" set up with all the raz-ma-taz that we'll need to function.

I love new toys, and I'm looking forward to receiving them. But I have to get them all set up and working (MobileME, and all that good stuff) before I send them on to their respective new owners.

Meanwhile, I'll be lurking here, hoping to pick up what I need to function, and pray that there are some kind souls amongst you to hold my hand when it's needed.

BTW, for whatever it's worth, in this case "Lee" is female. You can refer to me as "he" if you want to: I've been called worse :p!

See ya!

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lee, welcome to the forum. Sounds exciting to take the iPad to Haiti. Be sure to take some pics of the iPad in country. Enjoy your trip and the forum. Be sure to download some great books or the marvel comic app for the 10 yr old.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome Lee! Glad you could join us...... Sounds like you have some work ahead of you, but I bet it all will be much appreciated. Hope to see you around here.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!:)

I like land O lakes butter.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts