What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Croatia:)

Jaksa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am happy to join iPad community:)
So I am 28 years old and i come from Croatia in Europe and live in city of Zadar. I work as an air traffic controller at Zadar Airport and am a big fan of Apple:)
What i have is an "old" black Macbook 2.0Ghz, an iPhone 3G, and in 2 days i will buy an iPhone 4. As well last but not least is an iPad which i want to buy but can't decide for which one to go 3G or wifi only...
So that's it for now:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

If you can afford the extra cost of a 3G iPad and a monthly data plan, this might be the better way for you. In the US, you buy your data plan one month at a time with no contract, but it may be different in Croatia.

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wi-fi is pretty robust, so you can do lot's with it if you have access to dependable wi-fi. As has been mentioned not usre how the data package (and warranty service?) would work where you are located. I've spent time in Croatia, in Pula..it's a very nice place with a climate much like San Diego.

Most reactions

Latest posts