What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greeting From Brunei Darussalam

iTai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm glad that I've found the home (Apple iPad Forum) & hoping it's the One Stop Center for all the iPad netizen. My Name's Tai and I'm a (Malay) language teacher of the biggest private school in the country. ( Malay Language is the dominant language in most Muslim countries of Southeast Asia) . As a matter of fact I'm in dire need of help looking for software ( or willing to take any relevant courses ) to create customize interactive ebook especially for iPad. Currently the ebook that I'd done are simple & static type but in order to encourage students to be more interested in learning, it has to be more interactive with A & V, guided questions and some funs. This is the charity works that I've been doing for anybody (especially non-Malay community like my Chinese students) who wants to learn the Malay Language. Thank you in anticipation for your helpful hands & info.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad Forum - you'll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts here who are only too willing to help with any problems you may have. Don't be afraid to post any questions!!

I guess you've probably seen the iPad app

learn malay vocabulary - free wordpower

which is a free iPad app that can help people learn Malay. Probably it's too basic for your requirement, but there are plenty of other - both free and paid-for - apps that might help.

Please let us know how you and your students are getting on.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts