Greeting From Brunei Darussalam

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by iTai, Mar 6, 2011.

1. iTai

iTai iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I'm glad that I've found the home (Apple iPad Forum) & hoping it's the One Stop Center for all the iPad netizen. My Name's Tai and I'm a (Malay) language teacher of the biggest private school in the country. ( Malay Language is the dominant language in most Muslim countries of Southeast Asia) . As a matter of fact I'm in dire need of help looking for software ( or willing to take any relevant courses ) to create customize interactive ebook especially for iPad. Currently the ebook that I'd done are simple & static type but in order to encourage students to be more interested in learning, it has to be more interactive with A & V, guided questions and some funs. This is the charity works that I've been doing for anybody (especially non-Malay community like my Chinese students) who wants to learn the Malay Language. Thank you in anticipation for your helpful hands & info.

2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1
    Welcome to the iPad Forum - you'll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts here who are only too willing to help with any problems you may have. Don't be afraid to post any questions!!

I guess you've probably seen the iPad app

learn malay vocabulary - free wordpower

which is a free iPad app that can help people learn Malay. Probably it's too basic for your requirement, but there are plenty of other - both free and paid-for - apps that might help.

Please let us know how you and your students are getting on.

Tim
    Scotland