What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

greenpois0n wallpaper

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone have any cool greenpois0n wallpaper for ipad. i had search on google and couldnt find anything suitable for the ipad. its all iphone stuff. post it up if u have any.

OP
B

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well i decided to have a go at my own.. im new to themes and stuff so its very eary stages. its just bits of all different themes i liked really with a few things tweaked here and there. i have en evil laugh sound as i unlock the ipad which i quite like.
anyway just thought id share.
thanks guys

IMG_0033.png

IMG_0032.png

OP
B

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i changed a few things i didnt like lol
also used gridlock to position the icons better. i read somewhere that gridlock is buggy for the ipad is that still true?

IMG_0035.png

IMG_0034.png

OP
B

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks cool. How do u get yr icons shaped like that?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Masks ~ it allows you to easily create & use your own custom design and applies it to all the icons.

OP
B

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for that mate it works well i love it!

also how do u change yr folder icons using mask. when i do it it only changes the icons that are inside the folder. not the actual folder itself.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thanks for that mate it works well i love it!

also how do u change yr folder icons using mask. when i do it it only changes the icons that are inside the folder. not the actual folder itself.

Under mask settings ~ Turn on 'Mask folder icons'

OP
B

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for that mate but its only changing the icons that are already inside the folders............ not the actual folders. my folders are just the normal folders that the ipad creates when u put the icons ontop of each other so i wonder if thats why they arent changing? do i need folders or something from cydia?

EDIT: nevermind i got it. i had to touch the icons so they wiggle.... once i moved one it changed to the shape i wanted. when i moved it back they all changed shape. must be a little bug there somewhere?
thanks for yr help outl4w

Last edited:

CMIVXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question, but I can't even figure out what to search for... How do you change the layout of the icons on the home screen? I.e. Blank icons or something of the like. One of the shots above shows them laid out differently than the standard rows...which is boring.

1 other quick one, is there a way to change the icon of a folder to a specific icon, either winterboard induced or something?

--cm

OP
B

beatlejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there. im new to JB and tweaking my ipad but the theme in this thread is my own making just tweaking an existing theme and using some basic cydia apps....

to answer yr 2 main questions.... i used a cydia app called "gridlock" to position the icons where i wanted them. download the app and then just press them till they wiggle and drag them to where ever u want them to be.

and i used another cydia app called "mask" to change the shape of the icons and tint the colours ect. there are loads of icon shapes and options in this app and there is a function in the app that lets u create yr own custom icon shapes. u can upload yr own designs into the app and use them for yr icons and folders. i havent tried that yet tho.

So u might wanna check those 2 apps out!

hope that helps u out.

Most reactions

Latest posts