What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenpois0n Untethered iOS 4.3.5??

code101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I saw this on google and YouTube but was wondering if this is real or not? I thought there were no untethered jailbreaks for 4.3.5? Anyone know what the deal is with this?.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fake. If a new jailbreaking method is released for iPad it will always be reported on this site and reflected as quickly as possible in our stickies. You won't ever find some random youtube video with a JB which the community knows nothing about.

OP
C

code101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I thought it was fake but figured I'd ask here for the definitive answer.

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Fake. If a new jailbreaking method is released for iPad it will always be reported on this site and reflected as quickly as possible in our stickies. You won't ever find some random youtube video with a JB which the community knows nothing about.

I agree

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts