What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

greenpois0n not working

nomnom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have an iPad 1g, 4.2.1. I follow the instructions (holding down the buttons in the correct sequence for the certain period of time), I hear the beeps to confirm the times are correct, but when I click jailbreak it never succeeds; it just reboots.

I have my apps on here as I've had this iPad for a couple months now, do I have to delete everything / restore it to factory defaults, or is it okay the way it is?

Also, is there any reason to upgrade to 4.3(.1) and then jailbreak it, or am I fine just doing what I'm doing?

Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated. I just don't understand why the simple 3 instructions of holding down button x or y isn't working :\. I've put it in dfu mode manually, then ran greenpois0n, same results... :\

Thanks!

Last edited:

JF7FSU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't speak for the iPad, but I had a lot of trouble getting GP into DFU mode and it took several times to get it right.

OP
N

nomnom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
solved

Turns out a reboot fixed it... who would have thunk it :p

thanks folks

Most reactions

Latest posts