What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green dot on front camera

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a small green dot on my front camera. I can't see it on the camera. But if I'm using the front camera I notice it sometimes. I've tried cleaning my camera but that didn't work. If I move my iPad Mini sometimes it will go but when I move it back, it comes back. Please help!

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Can you take a screen shot and show us what it looks like?

I think it might be my light condition. I've just found out its only when I do it at night with my light on in the same place. Thanks for your help anyway.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jack1231 said:
I think it might be my light condition. I've just found out its only when I do it at night with my light on in the same place. Thanks for your help anyway.

Hi Jack........

It must be lens parallax.

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

You're probably right. bright lights (relative to the rest of the picture) just outside the picture frame can cause and interesting variety of lens flairs. This can happen with any camera, though some are more susceptible than others.

Most reactions

Latest posts