1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Great photo frames

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Shockwave, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Shockwave

Shockwave iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have looked through many apps trying to find a GREAT frame app for my images. Does anyone know of a great app out there with professional looking frames??

Thanks
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732 / 0
    Hi, Shockwave. Welcome to the forum. It's good to see you and I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

I like a photography app called FX Photo Studio ($2.99, USD). Yeah, it's to tweak and manipulate photo images, but it's got, to me, a great frame selection. You get seven included in the initial app, then there's two in-app purchases (each for $.99, USD) for frames (Classic and Art Frames), which brings you 30 more frames. There's wood frames, metal ones, plain, carved... You can save a picture to your Photos and then do whatever you wish with them.

I'm sure there are many, many others, but this is the only app I have and am familiar with. It's one of my go-to apps when I want to play around with photos. Good luck with your search.

Marilyn
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  3. balooka

balooka iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I have just found the best one : it's Framebuilder. Real interesting and professional !