What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Little War Game

Xyanthrope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is indeed a great game. I am having trouble with mission 9 of the campaign however. I have killed all the enemy soldiers and destroyed all the enemy destroyers but I can't find the "Safe zone" where I need to bring the generalissimo. Can someone help me?

Ergaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Call of Booty - mission 5

Am completely stuck at this mission. If anyone has completed it, would very much appreciate your strategy or tips. Thx!

daverichallen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love this game. Have it on my android phone not ipad. Completed normal set of missions without too much trouble. Some do take a couple of goes and require certain tactics. However I am now stuck on Call of Booty Mission 4: Serenity. After 3 moves I am over run with enemy units. Cannot get my egineers to capture enough rigs and do not have enough money to hold what I do have. Any tips?

Ergaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love this game. Have it on my android phone not ipad. Completed normal set of missions without too much trouble. Some do take a couple of goes and require certain tactics. However I am now stuck on Call of Booty Mission 4: Serenity. After 3 moves I am over run with enemy units. Cannot get my egineers to capture enough rigs and do not have enough money to hold what I do have. Any tips?

I had to try it several times as well. Finally, I went left instead of right. It took quite a while, but ever so slowly, i got the upper hand. Don't know if it was a fluke or not, but the AI didn't generate Commandos as fast when I went left. That's all I got for a tip - sorry!

daverichallen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to try it several times as well. Finally, I went left instead of right. It took quite a while, but ever so slowly, i got the upper hand. Don't know if it was a fluke or not, but the AI didn't generate Commandos as fast when I went left. That's all I got for a tip - sorry!

Ok figured this out. First move the two grunts away from the barracks. This then enables you to buy two engineers to take the two closest oil rigs immediately thus giving you more money on your next go and can then get enough units to take the southern base. Then the northern base was easy to take. Once you have that you can buy a few destroyers and slowly bombard the other island untill you take over some engineers to take the HQ.

Completed the mission straight after posting here. Weird.

gene68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had to uninstall, then reinstall the game. Now, I can't build the grenadier! Any way to get that ability back?

Secondly, is there a good walkthrough guide anywhere on the web? Thanks!

Ergaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've yet to find ANY walkthrough yet, would love to find one as well.

Julesthecool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips on how to complete Call of Booty - Mission 1? The enemy just keep coming at me with artillery after artillery :(

Doc_Jeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my absolute favorite game! Congrats on an awesome app!

I do need you help, however. I am stuck on Mission 6. Can not figure out how to get some troops down to protect my beach at the end of my island, and at the same time get some snipers across on ferries to have a fighting chance on the other island. My destroyers don't fire at the troops on land, so can't bomb them from a safe distance, like my recon tanks in other missions.

Any help is appreciated

allepalle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well it toke me some times to figure out.But the trick is to leave 3 grunts near your base and put 1 grunt at the cliff and the 2 other nearby. Use your ship to destroy the 2 others.It doesnt matter if you lose after 1 as long as your landers can survive.Train a sniper and place it on the hill to take at theirs and some grunts. Then get some grunts and a grenadier to hold off at their barracks. Send some engineers and done. You need to 2 landers to be fast enough. Btw it takes 3 days for the enemy to get to your base from the beach. Hopes this helpes. :)

Cbb007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this game a few days ago and I love it!
I am now up to mission 18 (Check Mate) and I need help. This is the first mission that you get money and NO oil rigs until you capture some.
I get wiped out before I can capture a single oil rig.
If anybody can tell me what troops to buy and what strategy to follow, I would appreciate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts