What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Little War Game

GDA63378

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this game a few days ago and I love it!
I am now up to mission 18 (Check Mate) and I need help. This is the first mission that you get money and NO oil rigs until you capture some.
I get wiped out before I can capture a single oil rig.
If anybody can tell me what troops to buy and what strategy to follow, I would appreciate it.

I'm sure you have probably figured this out, but just in case I'll give you some tips on the easiest way to succeed. The mission starts you off with 1 Engineer and you have to capture the enemy base. I initially buy 2 snipers, 2 Grenadiers, and 1 more Engineer. The trick is to try and take over the training barracks in the top right. You can do this with little or no loss if done right. I use both engineers to quickly convert the barracks in one move, this still leaves one left in which you can capture the oil rig next to that same barracks.

The best way to proceed to the enemy base is to now proceed behind that 'main' street wall. Basically just straight left from the captured barracks. You can create another Engineer from this captured barracks and some cheap Grunts when needed. Using your Granadiers on the higher back wall give you greater distance for the grenades too.

Hopefully this has been helpful to you. If not, then perhaps someone else will find it of use.

Cbb007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well GDA, I followed your suggestions and it worked like a charm. And to think that I was stuck here so long that I had given up on it.

Thank you very much for your help!!!

PotatOS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am completely stuck in level 11. I rush my engineer towards the Oil Rig, and try to conquer the back door by using the Anti-Vehicle Vehicle, and then hold the enemy by using Artillery, Anti-Vehicle, and Supply Vehicles, so I can send an engineer to conquer the barracks and then send another (via recently conquered barracks) and then win the round, but the enemy completely wipes out my ass. Help?

Jack249

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forget about the oil rigs first things first buy a bazooka place it in a skyhook position it on the lower level of the two enemy snipers and Destroy the anti-air beside the barracks and then quickly put two engineers in skyhooks and land them to cap ture their barracks that Way you will gain the upper hand and train two engineers from your new barracks capture their HQ bingo we have a winner

Jack249

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im stuck at operation holiday for 5 weeks please help last i thought to uninstall it

Most reactions

Latest posts