What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great iPad holder, but where can one find it?

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On the link you provided, scroll down to the bottom. On the left side use the link to their eBay store.

OP
V

Videographer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On the link you provided, scroll down to the bottom. On the left side use the link to their eBay store.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that. I did see the ebay link. I was wondering if there was anywhere else (reputable that is) I could locate it. I do not wish to use ebay anymore. I got royaly shafted on a purchase using ebay a few years ago, so I have been gun shy ever since.

Ex_Brit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always deal with an eBay seller who has a high reputation i.e. positivee feedback and who offers Paypal as a form of payment, that way you are automatically covered for anything untoward.

I use it all the time and only once got caught by a bad seller and eBay/Paypal reimbursed me. The seller was immediately banned.

Last edited:

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The eBay seller posted at macrumors.com.
The pictures provided indicate that he is supporting the iPad.
The thing looks like one of those desk lamps but with an iPad clamp.
If the springs aren't strong enough, the weight of the iPad will not be supported. Too strong, and the thing won't move easily.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Always deal with an eBay seller who has a high reputation i.e. positivee feedback and who offers Paypal as a form of payment, that way you are automatically covered for anything untoward.

I use it all the time and only once got caught by a bad seller and eBay/Paypal reimbursed me. The seller was immediately banned.

Perhaps worth noting that in addition to reputations, there's a big difference between an occasional ebay seller and an ebay merchant. Many reputable businesses use ebay as their primary website or as a retail outlet for their products sold in other venues.

Most reactions

Latest posts