Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was one of the first games I played for hours on my PlayStation 2 when it was released in 2004. And I guess that there are many iOS users out there that have played this hugely popular game back then. If you want to relive those moments, you can now download it on your iPhone or iPad, as it has been made available in the App Store.
Rockstar says that this is their biggest mobile port ever as the game features over 70-hours of gameplay with enhanced visuals. But the feature that stands out is support for Appleâ€™s new Made-for-iOS controller technology in iOS 7, so you will be able to have a much richer gaming experience. The game is described like this in the App Store:
Here are some of its top features:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas supports the iPhone 4s+, iPad 2 or later and the 5th gen iPod touch. The game is now available in the App Store for $6.99.
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile
- Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers
- Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices
- Dual analog stick controls
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls
Source: iPhoneForums, AppStore