What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gps

fdbob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there just wondering does any one know of a good free GPS for iPad 2 that does not need Internet connection I am in Thailand but need the maps in English hope someone can help

Regards Fred.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fred and welcome to the Forum!

A couple of apps from which you can download the maps from and then use them without Internet connection is Maps with Me and Navman Free and select the country you need.

If you have an ipad3g the GPS function will work without an Internet connection as it is built into the iPad.

OP
fdbob

fdbob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Hi Fred and welcome to the Forum!

A couple of apps from which you can download the maps from and then use them without Internet connection is Maps with Me and Navman Free and select the country you need.

If you have an ipad3g the GPS function will work without an Internet connection as it is built into the iPad.

Thanks for that Leelia

Most reactions