1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

GPS app for hunting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Klblack, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Klblack

Klblack iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anybody know of a GPS app for Wyoming that shows the public/private land boundaries? I have found this Available for some garmin devices, but thought surely a someone had cashed in on a iPad app. This app should also show the game unit boundries. I am trying to plan an antelope hunt for next year. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks. Keith
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland