What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gotta upgrade 4.3.1 to 4.3.3 help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastergod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lives in lives in lives in lives in lives
Hello, i really need help with my ipad 2, i want to update it from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3 but i can't find a compatible iOS with my ipad 2 (Wi-Fi,3G,16gb).:ipad-back:

Please if sameone could help me it would be extremely appreciated :D

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To update, just connect to iTunes, and click on the summary tab under you iPad. Then click search for updates. It might also just say update

Sent from my iPad 2 32GB White using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, i really need help with my ipad 2, i want to update it from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3 but i can't find a compatible iOS with my ipad 2 (Wi-Fi,3G,16gb).:ipad-back:

If you do not have the SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3, there's no point in trying to find that iOS version. Apple is now on firmware 4.3.5 and without those blobs, any upgrade done will have to be to 4.3.5.

Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
M

mastergod

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If you do not have the SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3, there's no point in trying to find that iOS version. Apple is now on firmware 4.3.5 and without those blobs, any upgrade done will have to be to 4.3.5.

Sorry.

Marilyn

well, can i use a SHSH blob (wich i have no idea of what it is) of sameone else, if sameone saved his SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3 can he give the save? :confused:

OP
M

mastergod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can sameone at least suggest me somthing? maybe 4.3.5 jb is coming out soon, but when it will be out another firmware will be out and i will be unable to upgrade to 4.3.5 and this **** will keep on like that forever!!!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no way for you to put iOS 4.3.3 on your iPad2 so you can jail break it (and no, you cannot use a friend's blobs).

You have asked the question - it has been answered. Twice.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts