What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got this on Wikipedia!

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google's front page was a tribute to the anniversary of St. Basil's Cathedral. Following a Wikipedia article got me this picture:

Sant_Vasily_cathedral_in_Moscow.JPG

It's a beautiful night view with rich colours, and it has made an extraordinary lock screen wallpaper! :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Google's front page was a tribute to the anniversary of St. Basil's Cathedral. Following a Wikipedia article got me this picture:

Sant_Vasily_cathedral_in_Moscow.JPG

It's a beautiful night view with rich colours, and it has made an extraordinary lock screen wallpaper! :)

can you tell me what is the difference between the screen lock wallpaper and just wallpaper please

OP
antonio107

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score

can you tell me what is the difference between the screen lock wallpaper and just wallpaper please

Wallpaper is there all the time on your home screen. This I have set only for when I'm bringing my iPad out of sleep, to that menu with the "slide to unlock" screen. It's too busy for a home screen, I fear. :eek:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok thank,thats something else I have learned

davecraford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a beautiful night view with rich colours, and it has made an extraordinary lock screen wallpaper!

Most reactions