What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

got OWNED by Verzion

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm trying to activate my data plan today right. So not thinking I walked to the mall losing my wifi connection. So it says not able to completely right? I'm like wtf so I retry,retry,retry x 19. Still nothing ok . So I'm mad and walk back the house. I triedmone moremand it goes through I'm happy yeah right. No I check account and got charged $1 for each failed attempt. Verzion is on my shit list right now:mad:

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully those are just temp charges and will go away when they recognize that you only activated one iPad.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lmfao..dayuuum..sorry to hear that. They better refund it back. If it's not within a couple days, I would call a rep or even better go back up there in person. So how u liking ur ipad2 other thn that?

pennicat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to power my iPad2 off completely and back on in order for the Verizon 3G plan to activate. Did you try that?

OP
J

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@dee its ok i guess. I really was thinking this a5 had more of a wow factor.i know apps are coming but my old ipad 1 moved pretty good compared to this. Imovies,korg,ps express and garageband are great

Most reactions

Latest posts