What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my Oberon Cover

Titanium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to tell people who get it.

It is AWESOME! So well made and so beautiful and the smell, oh the smell of good leather. I love it, money well spent.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Looks cool! Don't now about the corner snaps.. Is it held in place securely??
1000000465.JPG

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Titanium said:
I have to tell people who get it.

It is AWESOME! So well made and so beautiful and the smell, oh the smell of good leather. I love it, money well spent.

For iPad 1 or 2? Because their iPad 2 cases lack the rear camera hole and magnetic activation. And yes, it is an issue (design fail) for some users.

OP
T

Titanium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Tree Of Life in Saddle. I almost got the chocolate and now I am happy I didn't because I love the Saddle color.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Tree Of Life in Saddle. I almost got the chocolate and now I am happy I didn't because I love the Saddle color.

Tree of Life in Green was my (close) second choice, so I know exactly what you mean. A lighter colour does bring out the intricate details in the leatherwork a bit more.

Most reactions