What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my new iPad 3 - hate it, help me understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You have 14 days to return it if you don't like it. At least if you got it from Apple, you do.

iOS is not file centric like other OSes, so you have to get used to that.

You have to learn to do things its way, rather than what you may be used to. If you cannot, or are unwilling, then you can cut your losses now and try another tablet. It is not for everyone.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
post edited

All we can say is, have a look around and see what others have to say. Since you have edited your post 3 times, we really do not know what you really mean by hating it.

Please do not be surprised for members to come on strongly in response to your Title. Many Members will ask the reason for why you purchased it and your expectations of the iPad.

We do want to Welcome you to the Forum. We hope that you can gain a lot of value info here. Some of the links below may help you get started with understanding your device.

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPhone User Guide For iOS 6 by Apple Inc.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nighthunter310 said:
post edited

There are millions of iPad users in the world today who love their iPad and I guess there must be a reason for that. So if there are specific problems you have with your new purchase, that have led to your not enjoying your iPad, could you let us have your thoughts on that. It must be assumed you did do some research before purchase. If you have experienced problems in the setting up or use of your iPad you will find there are very talented people on this forum who are ready and quick to offer help and suggestions.

If your purchase was recent, give the machine a fair go. There is a bit of a learning curve if you have been on Windows or Android systems. But as you move along a bit you may be surprised at how much you will enjoy this beastie.

Regards, Andrew

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the thread leader no longer contains any information this thread is closed.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts