What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got mine finally!!!

firedog25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it from B and H Photo, no affiliation, I originally ordered from AV Alive and never heard about delivery estimates or anything. B and H had them In stock and in my hands in 2 days. I love my iPad!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!

Congratulations.jpg

Reaction score
Website
hallowelt.name
Yay :) it took me so long to get one because there are only two stores here that sell them and each get 5 at random times of ONE model. I had to get one of my friends that work there to tell me when they game in, I had to buy it over the phone because they literally sell out in the first hour of arrival. Ended up with a 64GB instead of the 32GB because I couldn't wait any longer.

OP
F

firedog25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost got the 64 model but without music on it I found I didn't really need the 64, I DO wish I had gotten the 64 model iPod touch though...

howell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the 16 GB version. I'm sticking to the smallest hard drive sizes. It let's me upgrade quicker. :)

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats!! Mine recently arrived as well. As I peeled off the clear plastic sleeve I savored the moment of the beautiful display. Then I proceeded to dance my grimy pizza fingers all over it, just to get that out of my system. :D

Last edited:

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats!! Mine recently arrived as well. As I peeled off the clear plastic sleeve I savored the moment of the beautiful display. Then I proceeded to dance my grimy pizza fingers all over it, just to get that out of my system. :D
LOL, my wife tells me I don't wash my hands to eat but will for the Ipad and to play guitar. One must have their priorities!

Most reactions

Latest posts