What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a free iPad

eltos_lightfoot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand the obsession against paying for good apps. I have a Droid, but the paid apps suck by comparison.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ummmm, if you have to ask people on a forum why YOU should keep YOUR iPad, I think you already have your answer.

The fact is, ~$400 will be much more useful than an iPad that you have to force yourself to use.

Walker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^ I agree with that statement, if you have to convince yourself to keep its not for u

OP
S

spepi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thank everyone for this input...good or bad...I guess Ebay will be its final resting place, and maybe an Android Tab for me...this way I can have Flash as well....but, with 2 kids going to college next year, maybe this will be spent on books..or should I say Book....

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll have it off you mate. Tell you what geezer I'll give you ten of our British Pounds for it Can't say fairer than that !

What's that? Like $20 bucks? Funny!

Yes, $20 on a good day! Worth a try though! The bloke dosen't want a free iPad...........good grief!

Instead of putting it on ebay, how about donating it as a raffle prize for a local charity's next fund raiser. Just a thought! :)

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Isn't there a free college books app? If so, this thing could save you much more than what you will sell it for if you give it to one of your kids as a going to college present. It will be a generation behind by then, but it still aught to do the trick.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but college textbooks suck on the iPad. The only nice feature is the search function, other than that, traditional textbooks are much better. Also, the app is free, but the books are not, and you don't get to keep them.

Most reactions

Latest posts