got a case with Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Bibifrine, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Bibifrine

Bibifrine iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a very nice new Keyboard case from my son as Christmas Gift. It is from General Keys and After a few minutes I llikee it already. I will test it a few days and will post a Review here.
  2. Bibifrine

Bibifrine iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First Impression

connection bertween Kezboard and Ipad is as easy as with all other Keyboards. Just switch BT on and hit the connect Button on the Keyboard. After a second you see the message with the BT connectiion code on the screen. Now fill in this numbers with the keyboard and you are connected.
    after a few minutes trial in different applications, I realized, that I could not fill in something in a word or excel file in documents to go. I rebooted the Ipad and afterwards I could use Douments to go as well.
    The only strange thing I recovered, is the I can nt write something in a new created word file. I do not remember if this was the case before I installed the keyboard. When I copy an existing file into a new file and fdewleted the Text completely then I can use this new created file as a new one.
    But so far this is the absolute only issue I found so far (not sutra it is a fault of the keyboard).
    the feeling with the rubber Keys are more than ok after a few minutes of practise.
    The Keyboard itself is so thin, that nobody will expect it in the closed Case.

Things which I still miss in comparrison with my Notebook are:
    1. I cann not use thee arrow keys to scroll up and down in the safari browser
    2. I also would like to scroll up and down in Menues and between the apps on the home screen.

for the rest, I am absolutely happy with my new case.

The absolutee best for me as a German is that the layout of the Keybord is the german one, which is not the case for most of the other cases in the market.

merry X-Mas to all of you.