What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got 2 iStore Accounts - How to Sync

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my Country I can't get the Google Earth Application.
There are no problem getting it from the US.

So I created an Apple iStore new account for the USA.
Very easy to do it, and I logged-In and was able to Download through iTunes the "Google Earth" Application.
I can even see it on my iTunes Applications.
I tried to Sync my iPAD with iTunes in order to get the Application on my iPAD - Nothing.

It does all the syncing "Shtick" but ends up empty handed. As if there was nothing new to update my iPad with.

I tried to LogIn with my Israeli Account and with my USA account - Same thing.

Any Idea ?

And Yes I authorized the Computer for that account.

Reaction score
You obviously have tried quite a few scenarios already.

The only one which still comes to mind is to go on your iPad, go to Settings->Store, log out of your Israeli account and then enter your US account, go to the AppStore and download Google Earth,

OP
peled

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You obviously have tried quite a few scenarios already.

The only one which still comes to mind is to go on your iPad, go to Settings->Store, log out of your Israeli account and then enter your US account, go to the AppStore and download Google Earth,

Thank you !!!:):):)
It works.
I did as you said. I downloaded the app with no problem.
I changed back to my Israeli account.
Opened Google earth - Works great.

I also loged back to iStore with my Israeli account, and was able to Sync back to iTunes the Google earth Application.

Can't belive how simple it is.

Most reactions

Latest posts