1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

GoPad for New iPad (generation 3)

Discussion in 'GoPad' started by xStatiCa, Apr 4, 2012.

1. xStatiCa

xStatiCa iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please let us know when the ipad 3 version is available. I think I will mainly use it for home.
  2. PaPaGoPad

PaPaGoPad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're scheduled to have the new version ready to ship in 60 days. I know that seems a long time however adjusting for the 0.6mm extra thickness of the new iPad required a custom aluminum extrusion to be made.

Home use? ... lay back with your feet up and the iPad floats right where you want it. It's very relaxing for watching a movie or for leisurely web-surfing.

Peter
  3. danielmramos

danielmramos iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is disappointing. I purchased an iPad3 with the intention to purchase a GoPad for it. I didn't realize there were issues fitting in an iPad3. I am glad I read this. Peter, are you saying that it will be June before it is available for iPad3?

Thanks.