What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google translate on IOS 7

Tricia4925

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me, I have just updated to IOS7 and now google translate does not work, as I live in Spain I use this app a lot.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried it and it's working fine.....

image-2166197098.jpg

Have you checked if there is an update for the app? If not, try deleting the app then re-installing it.

The Archangel

OP
T

Tricia4925

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I had tried deleting it and re-installing it which didn't work but I hadn't looked for an update, when I did there were lots of app updates for IOS 7 and after updating google translate now works, thanks again.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I had tried deleting it and re-installing it which didn't work but I hadn't looked for an update, when I did there were lots of app updates for IOS 7 and after updating google translate now works, thanks again.

That is great to hear. Whenever a major new version of iOS is released apps need updating to be compatible so it's always worth looking for those updates before installing the new OS.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts