What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Maps - Keep Traffic Layer Enabled

DerbyDad03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prior to upgrading to iOS 6, I used the Maps application with the traffic layer enabled. Traffic was always enabled whenever I started the app.

Now that Maps is so screwed up under iOS 6, I added Google Maps to my home page via Safari.

The problem is that I have to manually enable the Traffic layer every time I tap the app. Is there a way to keep the traffic layer enabled so it appears as soon as the app opens?

Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DerbyDad03 said:
Prior to upgrading to iOS 6, I used the Maps application with the traffic layer enabled. Traffic was always enabled whenever I started the app.

Now that Maps is so screwed up under iOS 6, I added Google Maps to my home page via Safari.

The problem is that I have to manually enable the Traffic layer every time I tap the app. Is there a way to keep the traffic layer enabled so it appears as soon as the app opens?

Thanks!

You may have to wait until the Google maps app becomes available in the App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts