What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google map how to save book mark ?

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

It is possible to access my iphone 4 book mark from my iPad ?

What apps can do this ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are keeping your devices synced with iCloud you can add the bookmark in Safari, and get it later on the iPad, or even add the page to the ReadingList and then go to the iPad. In my experience this isn't very fast. It can take a while.

Or you can use the share icon (box and arrow) at the bottom to email the page to yourself, then open it from Mail on the iPad.

There are other solutions, I'm sure. Some of the online bookmark saving sites might work, but I'm not familiar with them. No third party app will be able to directly copy and share a bookmark from Safari. You would have to copy and paste it to that app.

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sir

Thank you very much. iCloud is the best approach for this situation.

Make better

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sir

After reading your reply one more time ,
I think your reply refer to sync book mark on safari . But what I want is google map app book mark. Hope you can help to confirm.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I assumed you were looking at Google maps through Safari, since you mentioned a bookmark. Sorry.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to sync the bookmarks in the Maps app. What you can do is to either add the bookmark to your Contacts (which will sync through iCloud), or use the Share button to email the link to yourself and open it on the iPad.

OP
M

make2012better

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi twer

Your suggestion on make use of contact create a contact is good . Since now all my contact is sync. Thank you for your work around.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are welcome. Good tips scattered all around this place. It's like being a kid at a parade. Random candy when you least expect it. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts