What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Drive and Drop Box on iPad

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed both Google Drive and Drop Box on my iPad, both work but I find Drop Box works the best IMHO. With Drop Box I can view a group of pictures by sliding the screen, in Google Drive I can't do this I only can view one picture at a time. Also Google Drive only give you 2GB free Drop Box gives you 5GB free. Both will Sync your files to computers and smart phones, giving you access to them on all other devices. What do you think?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely prefer Dropbox. Easy to open in one of the word processing apps such as Quick Office, and edit. Cannot find a way yet to edit Google Docs through Googledrive, although I have to say I have not tried lately. I also like Box.net...loads of space and Sugar Sync. I use them all!

OP
I

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely prefer Dropbox. Easy to open in one of the word processing apps such as Quick Office, and edit. Cannot find a way yet to edit Google Docs through Googledrive, although I have to say I have not tried lately. I also like Box.net...loads of space and Sugar Sync. I use them all!

Thanks for your reply and your input about the other programs you use.

Most reactions

Latest posts