What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader

OP
M

mickeydoodle8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mickeydoodle8 said:
New update will not load

Well went to update,began to load and stopped halfway as if paused I did close and restart now it shows loading but has not made any progress

OP
M

mickeydoodle8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mickeydoodle8 said:
Well went to update,began to load and stopped halfway as if paused I did close and restart now it shows loading but has not made any progress

Now it is just showing' Waiting'

OP
M

mickeydoodle8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nikhil said:
So did you update two to three apps or only that app?

At first 4 others they all loaded fine but after restart just good reader

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mickeydoodle8 said:
At first 4 others they all loaded fine but after restart just good reader

That's the problem if you update group of apps some will stop loading.Just update it from your laptop

OP
M

mickeydoodle8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nikhil said:
Did it work?

No computer shows no updates available pretty strange so I phone I pad show waiting and Mac says everything is fine

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Or instead of going through all this nonsense, you can just cancel the update and try again. Works like a charm :)

Regards.
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Or instead of going through all this nonsense, you can just cancel the update and try again. Works like a charm :)

Regards.

Yea good idea but may be all your books will get deleted.I you dint backup it to your computer or iCloud

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yea good idea but may be all your books will get deleted.I you dint backup it to your computer or iCloud
No no no, they will still be there. You are not going to delete the app man, you're just going to cancel and retry the update. The app will still be there :)

Most reactions