What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader Questions Please?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope this is in the right section and I did search before posting. Honest.:D

Can they delete stuff off your device? A friend said they can but wondering since people wrote about Kindle deleting stuff. So can you just buy a month here and there when you want stuff? It's nice to be able to download and not pay as much for books as BUYING books.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh! Goodreader is not a book reading app like Kindle and iBooks per se. It's a PDF file handler. It allows to download, file, read, modify and distribute documents. But now it handles more types of documents such as Mp3 too.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh. I knew it. I am actually posting for a friend who has the Kindle. Or Nook. Or something. Not the iPad.

So ~

I think I have totally confused myself in my very own thread.

Who does that, Ivan?

:eek:

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, never mind, babe. I don't really know what my friend is asking me so I can't relay it here to help her.

I should just delete this silly thread!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I think I got confused by the missing space between the words good and reader in that title of yours...There is an app called Goodreader...:D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I think I got confused by the missing space between the words good and reader in that title of yours...There is an app called Goodreader...:D

And there is no missing space as there isn't suppose to be one. Right?

I think perhaps we both need a drink. Shitums. It's Friday and 5pm somewhere in the world!

Most reactions