What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye for now...

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sold my 32G wifi iPad for 510.00 and bought a new 11.6 air not sure i will keep this long but i am sure i will be back soon April 2011 :)

Miss you guys...

o2sys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a good price that you sold it for, I see some people are buying these on eBay for more that what its worth buying a new one at Apple or any other authorized retailer...:)

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yea i am happy with the price i also have applecare new in box for 30.00 is someone needs it.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
keep your head down and yourself safe there young lady and be carefull where ever you are going ..

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the air is amazing, i had rev a, b and now this, the others were crap till this one came out changes everything.:)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Enjoy your Air. I sure am jealous but I can't see myself smuggling one in just after we've bought our third iPad........

She who must be obeyed hasn't spotted the mac mini as it's so small and quiet amidst the jumble of hard drives and dvd writers on my desktop :)

Most reactions

Latest posts