What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Sources that don't come with Cydia?

Dahabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to the site, but decided to register after finding a ton of useful information for my new ipad.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good, useful Sources for Cydia that don't come preloaded when you jailbreak. Thanks.

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure if we are allowed to talk about this...if we can then I know a good one :)

bulletbilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know a few good repos as well... To save everyone the trouble just google Cydia repos... I'm sure you will find a few that may have some packages that you find useful! If a moderator clears this topic I will provide a few good ones...

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is nothing to clear... yet!

While we fully support your right to jailbreak a device you own, we do not allow discussion "cracked" apps or any software that is acquired by any means other than that intended by the author, owner, developer or publisher.

Tread lightly!

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
posting repos shouldn't be a problem unless if they have cracked stuff. I'm not sure where the Cydia only apps fall into though....becuase something onCydia shouldn't be priced on the first place, such as emulators

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
posting repos shouldn't be a problem unless if they have cracked stuff. I'm not sure where the Cydia only apps fall into though....becuase something onCydia shouldn't be priced on the first place, such as emulators

There is nothing wrong with charging for an emulator if you want rewarded for your hard work to make it work on a particular device. Just because some platforms are free, does not make it true for all. Emulators are not illegal. It is the use of ROMS which you do not own which is illegal.
It could certainly be questionable if someone is selling the same emulator code which is open source or free elsewhere.
What is strictly prohibited is charging for ROMS, and Cydia certainly does not do that.

Most reactions

Latest posts