What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Photo Editor for Forum Signature Photos?

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having problems finding an iPad app to compress file size and crop dimensions to meet the specs imposed on forum signature photos. Any suggestions? I have always used PixelResizer for my desktop and would like something equally simpke for the iPad.

Thanks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am having problems finding an iPad app to compress file size and crop dimensions to meet the specs imposed on forum signature photos. Any suggestions? I have always used PixelResizer for my desktop and would like something equally simpke for the iPad.

Hi Tuttle - I have a half dozen or more 'photo' apps on my iPad (now iOS 7.0.2) - none are ideal (maybe upgrades or new ones will appear w/ this newest iOS release?) - seem to fall into two categories, i.e. ones for organizing photos and the others for image manipulation. The new native Photo App & Snapseed can be used to crop images but not resize; for the latter the only app (currently) on my device for that purpose is Photogene​ (which can also crop) - below I added an old 'screen capture' that shows after cropping or doing other manipulations, the image can be 'exported' which brings up the 'drop down' menu to select a resize option if desired. About all that I can suggest @ the moment - looking forward to other comments - Dave :)

PhotogeneSCap.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts