What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Offline Games

robo 4g63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what are good games to play offline e.g. city building, monopoly and others as i dont have wirless internet at work or 3g

thankyou

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really sure what you mean? Once you download a game, any game, you can use it off line.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Scrabble.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

robo 4g63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we rule needs an internet connection to play, like i said im a noob and just looking for some good building games etc

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
the majority of games are and can be played off line. the vast majority even. i have 11 pages of games in my Touch and have NEVER played any one of them online. but i can if i choose.

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ONly one of those I have so far is Island HD. Pretty good, however so many games like this progress very slow, and if you want to move things along you need some kind of in game currency, which you are encouraged to BUY MORE OF FROM THE APP STORE. Bogus.

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NYC Adam said:
ONly one of those I have so far is Island HD. Pretty good, however so many games like this progress very slow, and if you want to move things along you need some kind of in game currency, which you are encouraged to BUY MORE OF FROM THE APP STORE. Bogus.

It's a shame that we see more and more 'free' games with in game purchases that effectively make them pay to play.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robo 4g63 said:
what are good games to play offline e.g. city building, monopoly and others as i dont have wirless internet at work or 3g

thankyou

The Settlers HD is a great game where u build and evolve a colony of settlers. Beware of other settlers as they will try n invade and take over your colony ;-)

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Well, there is the classic, SimCity.

Yep, or even The Sims. Its out for iPad/iPhone.

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts