What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Night for everyone

jacasanas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, i have a iPad2 and i have some problems to find a browser which allow me to upload a orders of my clients.
I will try to explain it. Unfortunately i have some gramma problems in english.
Well, the situation is that i can login at the website of my company, but when i go to the area that allow me to select the exactly client which i will upload the order the web site doesn't reload. I mean, for example. When you make a test or Questionnaire you select your country and then the website reload the information and show other area where you are able to select the city. Well the problem that i have is the same.
I select the client and the website doesnt reload the information. Is necesary that the website reload the selection as once this reload shows other line to select the specific shipping address and appears a button "next".

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's a problem with Safari. That app cannot upload files from the iPad to a website. I suggest you look at a third-party browser, such as iCab, that can upload files. Those files need to be in the local iCab file space, so you need to transfer them into iCab before attempting the upload.

Tim

Most reactions