What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good free ipad apps

ipad_3_freak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I finally got it and I love it but does anyone know any good free apps that I could get like games and even some apps for making a movie or something but some good games would be nice thanks

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps you could tell us what kind of games you like to help narrow down our suggestions? Like video games as opposed to board games or card games for instance.

OP
ipad_3_freak

ipad_3_freak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like shooting games and I'm really in to angry birds so games like that

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah. I do mostly board games. I have a couple deer hunting apps but not sure if they were free. Maybe try going to the App Store and searching key words like deer/hunting/shooting etc. There's also a bunch of Apps that help you search for free and paid ones. A few I use are:
appstream
App Hits
AppShopper
AppMiner
App Decks
AppAdvice

OP
ipad_3_freak

ipad_3_freak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free make a movie app

Is there any free movie apps I wanna make a movie to post on YouTube but I don't have any money right now so I was just wondering if there is any free ones that would work out alright for awhile?

OP
ipad_3_freak

ipad_3_freak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good free racing games

Is there any free racing apps for the ipad I really badly want a good free one if there is any so if anyone can help please tell me I'm kinda desperate for one idk why but I really want a good one and I don't really wanna pay but also give me some of your favorite apps thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts