What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good free apps & games for children? (4-5 years old)

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking for some good, free apps and games for children around 4-5 years old.

Anyone have any suggestions?

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I downloaded the MindJolt app, but it only has 6 games. Am I missing something? Is there a way to add more?

Vicki27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent educated entraining app

"Smart Toddler School Pro++" apple app– This all in one or kindergarten prep app provides everything about upper, lower case letters, numbers, colors, shapes, counting and provides good listening and learning. The child will have the opportunity to learn to write, counting, colors, and advanced shapes. My son learned lot from this app. He plays with it for hours and hours.

markyzul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for some good, free apps and games for children around 4-5 years old.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Farmer Joey is a fun learning app for kids where they can interact and learn about animals, and travel with farmer Joey around the world to learn more.
More than 60+ animal sounds and a lot of surprise sounds...
You can find FarmerJoey on IOS STORE for IPAD
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/farmer-joey/id827657397?mt=8

Most reactions

Latest posts