Good Evening Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by LadySelene, Feb 5, 2011.

1. LadySelene

LadySelene iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    I'm new in here, this seems like the best way to begin :).
    A friend of mine won the iPad, didn't want it, so I bought it from him [He is a Mac-Hater] How can we be friends??? Well ... Like Politics, and Religion, we don't talk about it ... LOL
    I now LUV my iPad! I have an entire Mac-Network at home! Time Machine, Black MacBook, MacBook Pro,k iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Classic! As you can see, I LUV my Mac's.
    I'm a Data/Security Engineer. I LUV computers, I find the Malicious Malware and Bots etc. that are out there both Totally Amazing and Freightening!
    My Hobbies are Musick, Charcoal Sketching, Writing Poetry [Dark], Photography [Astrophotography].
    I Have Been Blessed with 2*Grown Daughters, 2*16 yr. Old Grand-Sons [they have 1 each] & 1*4 yr.old Grand-Daughter; Zeus [Chihuahua/Poodle], Bonnie [African Gray], Sammy [Ring Neck].

2. Superbike81

Superbike81 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the site. Astrophotography sounds interesting, can you post some of your work? Would love to see it!