What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Evening Everyone

LadySelene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new in here, this seems like the best way to begin :).
A friend of mine won the iPad, didn't want it, so I bought it from him [He is a Mac-Hater] How can we be friends??? Well ... Like Politics, and Religion, we don't talk about it ... LOL
I now LUV my iPad! I have an entire Mac-Network at home! Time Machine, Black MacBook, MacBook Pro,k iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Classic! As you can see, I LUV my Mac's.
I'm a Data/Security Engineer. I LUV computers, I find the Malicious Malware and Bots etc. that are out there both Totally Amazing and Freightening!
My Hobbies are Musick, Charcoal Sketching, Writing Poetry [Dark], Photography [Astrophotography].
I Have Been Blessed with 2*Grown Daughters, 2*16 yr. Old Grand-Sons [they have 1 each] & 1*4 yr.old Grand-Daughter; Zeus [Chihuahua/Poodle], Bonnie [African Gray], Sammy [Ring Neck].

Most reactions

Latest posts