What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good daytimer app?

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Franklin Covey has a "Tasks" ap, but only for the phone.

Take a look at Pocket Informant HD, that might do what you need.

dougrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using Calvetica now. Great if you want to see a whole lot at once. Week Cal HD is also very nice. More traditional book like display. If your use is very light and seeing a week at a time, Wikly is worth a quick poke.

OP
M

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure what a daytimer app is, so I'll just hang around in anticipation of enlightenment, and the suggestions.

Calendar app. Something to enter appointments. I'm asking for a friend who asked. Ive suggested to her that she use the calendar that comes with her device but she's looking for choices.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what a daytimer app is, so I'll just hang around in anticipation of enlightenment, and the suggestions.

Calendar app. Something to enter appointments. I'm asking for a friend who asked. Ive suggested to her that she use the calendar that comes with her device but she's looking for choices.

Ah, ok. I should have guessed (and did after the other responces). There are a lot of choices. I've heard several people say good things about Pocket Informant, though it may be a bit overkill for just a calendar app.

Most reactions

Latest posts