1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Good Day All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by tosh.jc, Aug 22, 2010.

1. tosh.jc

tosh.jc iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings,

My name is Jeremy. I'm a writer and an independent publisher. I am a long time Apple hater who finally broke down and bought an iPad last week because I was looking for something incredibly mobile for travel and no other tablet really compared. While I'll still never buy a Mac (I swear by Windows and the ability to customize my hardware, et cetera), I concede defeat when it comes to the iPad.

I bought the 32Gig Wi-Fi only version, had the guys at Ghost Armor install a protective layer on it, bought the black leather Sena folio case (love it!), bought the Pages app and I just returned home from buying the Apple bluetooth keyboard, which I'm using to type this very message. So far, I'm very satisfied with the whole experience.

Take care,
    Jeremy
  2. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the dark side.Lol.