What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golf

deltabighat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like hear from you folks regarding what you think are some of the best golf game apps out there. I have a new iPad 2 and I am a golf game junkie.

Dbh

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd also like to know. I would think Tiger Woods would be good, but it seems to have some bad reviews.

teedubbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For a not so realistic approach but the funnest golf game I've played by far on the iPad it's definitely SSG! Super stick golf, and it's quite fun and challenging.. Its an app I think any golf game fan would enjoy no matter the presentation!

I am a fan of hot shots golf 1 and 2 (2 didn't add much to the first edition unfortunately). I haven't tried Tiger in fear of the horrible reviews so can't help on that front..

Good luck!

T

teedubbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
teedubbz said:
For a not so realistic approach but the funnest golf game I've played by far on the iPad it's definitely SSG! Super stick golf, and it's quite fun and challenging.. Its an app I think any golf game fan would enjoy no matter the presentation!

I am a fan of hot shots 1 and 2 (2 didn't add much to the first edition unfortunately). I haven't tried Tiger in fear of the horrible reviews so can't help on that front..

Good luck!

T

Oops! I did mean let's golf 1 and 2 not hot shot! Is there an edit option?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Let's Golf looks fun, but also cartoony. Aren't there any realistic looking golf games that aren't as bad as Tiger Woods apparently is?

Most reactions