What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to leather my back.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess the last thing that concerns me is that whatever Zagg comes out with must work with the SmartCover.

thoenig2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gadgetfreeway.com
Leather case/bags from Gadgetfreeway are a great answer. You can open the front flap and use the iPad while you carry. It is the only one I have found to do that. Great looking too, looks like the bag Indiana Jones carried. Very functional and looks great.

Tom Hoenig, Tapatalk

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been spamming Zagg's home page every day. Anyone heard any release info on the Zagg Leatherskin for iPad 2? ...or rumors?

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i emailed them a couple of times. They said they are working on making an ipad2 specific leather back cover but don't have any info on how long the wait is.

On their videos they seem to claim you can remove and reapply without any issues and no residue. can anyone attest to that?

cant wait to leather my i pad. I hope there will be more options. there is a leather skin also on the zagg websight that has a colored stripe down the middle. that is what I would want only in real leather
image4c2503ab370bf_pr.jpg

egish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been spamming Zagg's home page every day. Anyone heard any release info on the Zagg Leatherskin for iPad 2? ...or rumors?

I wrote the president. He said May 1st will be the day for the iPad 2 release

Most reactions