1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Going to hold out for and IPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by chevyguy, May 3, 2011.

1. chevyguy

chevyguy iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Purchased an Acer Iconia A500 yesterday and took it back today. One of my main objectives with any tablet is HD video playback. It failed miserably in this respect only having 262K colors and a non ISP screen. Was bummed because other than that, it is truly a good tablet, just wasn't able to do what I wanted. Also compared to the IPad 2 the battery life fell way short. My son has an IPad 2 and the clarity and colors are amazing and it's ability to play HD movies flawlessly along with everything else, makes it a winner for me, so begins my wait again to get one. :)
  2. swaggapad

swaggapad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i suggest while waiting to have your son go grab that "Findone" app in the app store. you might be pleasantly surprised....:)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF
  3. chevyguy

chevyguy iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks that app is good to go!!