What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godus Game Discussion

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anthea, do you know if there's any special significance to the purple land? I'm scared to build in it, just in case....:eek:
Yes, that's hallowed land. You can build monasteries on it, which give lots of belief, but you have to unlock the monasteries card. (this is the very light purple/pink land, rather than the dark purple land?)

OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried to destroy my mining settlement as well, but after 36 meteors had not caused a dent, (apart from in my belief and happiness!), I decided to leave it. And there seem to be lots of places to build mines. But so far I have only found two places to build wheat. I had some large wheat plots which I destroyed, then sculpted the land to make the plot smaller, then rebuilt them. I need 40 wheat fields to unlock the next card, and this was the only way I could see to do it (20 on each bit of verdant land). I thought the larger wheat fields might count as more than one, but they don't seem to.

Have you found the temple?

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And try to maximise the number of plots you can get on both your verdant land and your rugged land. I'm finding if you have just a corner of a plot in the verdant area, you can still build wheat on it.

Have you been able to destroy a settlement? I want to remove the one I built in the middle of the verdant area, and have tried the finger of god, but it just deducts 1000 belief for each hit, and doesn't seem to reduce the size of the settlement at all. I think I might have to use a meteor, but I know it will destroy all sorts of other things as well, which I will have to rebuild. o_O

What's the verdant land??

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ninjalori

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else playing Godus? If so, join us here to share your tips, advice, suggestions, experience and frustrations!

I'll start. Love the game, love the way it looks and sounds, but playing it on an iPad is very frustrating! Sculpting doesn't always happen where and how you want it to. The followers seem to have a death wish, particularly in voyages! And there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of information out there for people playing on iOS.

Worst of all, after advancing quite far in the game, (thousands of followers, hundreds of mines, more wheat fields than seemed possible) I suddenly lost heaps of progress - so land I had sculpted around the coastline disappeared and left settlements perched on water and followers drowning. Then the game kept crashing, so much so that I couldn't play at all.

This seems to be a problem experienced by many. I deleted and reinstalled the game and started again. Hindsight has proved helpful in some ways.

I'd love to hear from other players, so if you're out there, make yourself known! :D
Hi i wonder if anyone can help,
I'm new to this forum. have been playing Godus on Ipad. I tried to unlink it from ~Facebook so removed the game from my apps, now every time i try to sign in it won't let me saying please check your FB settings. There is nowhere on FB that i can re add the game. Help please!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi i wonder if anyone can help,
I'm new to this forum. have been playing Godus on Ipad. I tried to unlink it from ~Facebook so removed the game from my apps, now every time i try to sign in it won't let me saying please check your FB settings. There is nowhere on FB that i can re add the game. Help please!

I'm not sure I can help much as I linked to Facebook some time ago. The game made me link to Facebook or the other app (Mobius or something like that?). A couple times it's made me relink to Facebook when I've logged into the game. I don't think you can play without linking to one if them. Have you tried to go back to the game settings?

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ack! Why did my world merge with the Astari? Are we all one big happy family now? What do I do now???

ERHare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the thread, I have been playing for a long while now. I have unlocked several expansions in Weyworld. Several of them have chests, but I can't open them. What's going on? I have tried tapping on them, sending farmers, miners, and builders over to them, burying them (they rise) and using meteorites on them but they are still there. What do I do? I'm lousy with stickers right now and only have 3 cards left, they are just driving my OCD nuts lol

ERHare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here are two areas with the chests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 526
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 579
OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New to the thread, I have been playing for a long while now. I have unlocked several expansions in Weyworld. Several of them have chests, but I can't open them. What's going on? I have tried tapping on them, sending farmers, miners, and builders over to them, burying them (they rise) and using meteorites on them but they are still there. What do I do? I'm lousy with stickers right now and only have 3 cards left, they are just driving my OCD nuts lol

That sounds really annoying! I had a similar problem a while back with a chest that wouldn't open, even though it wasn't buried. In the end, I decided it,ust be some sort of glitch, and just ignored it. Sorry, that's not very helpful, I know.

PattiLu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, maybe you can help me. I just arrived to Weyworld, have already farming settlement and free plots on my verdant land, but my farmers won't go out to start farming. Similar situation I have with miners. Any advices?

Most reactions

Latest posts