What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gmails

Waldorf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an ipad 2 and a shaw.ca email account. Also receive and send on my gmail account on my ipad. All of a sudden my ipad stopped receiving and sending gmails. My spouse still gets them and we share a laptop but she has an ipad mini. Any
Thoughts?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Waldorf! Welcome to iPF!

Most cases with emails used in the built in Mail app can be solved by deleting the account and reinstalling it.
Another thought: did you enable two-step-verification for the Gmail account? You'd need a different/special password for Gmail on your iPad Mail app in that case.

bummer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Waldorf! Welcome to iPF! Most cases with emails used in the built in Mail app can be solved by deleting the account and reinstalling it. Another thought: did you enable two-step-verification for the Gmail account? You'd need a different/special password for Gmail on your iPad Mail app in that case.

Thanks. I deleted and reinstalled and it worked. thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts